Saturday, January 12, 2008

Changes






Well, it's official. The house on the Banana River on my header is no longer ours. I spent New Year's week in Florida visiting family and we received a contract on the house while I was there. Isn't that too funny? We've been trying to sell the house for over a year now and I was beginning to think it would never happen! So, we closed yesterday and we already have a contract on a new home here in Colorado Springs. Guess I need to change that picture, eh?

On the quilting front, I am so far behind on Bonnie's mystery http://www.blogger.com/www.quiltville.com that I fear I'll never catch up. One of the things that I liked about this (besides the fact that I adore all of Bonnie's patterns) was getting weekly installments. I tend to get overwhelmed with all the steps of a quilt and give up somewhere in the middle. In this case I never made it to the middle - unless you want to count the middle of step 2 as the middle -- ha, ha. So, I know what I'm doing this weekend!

I've added some pictures of the house, view, and sewing room that is no longer mine. I suppose I need to change the name of my blog. What do you think? Maybe I'll try to put up one of those surveys??








No comments: