Sunday, December 16, 2007

Rail Fence Units


I finished the rail fence units for the mystery quilt in time for the second clue. However, I just uploaded the pictures to the computer, so I'm posting now. I hate posts without pictures! I've been working on the 9 patch units for clue 2, but haven't finished them as yet. Good thing Bonnie is giving us 2 weeks to finish clue 3 - maybe I can catch up! I'm liking the way the purple and green look together and really like the "controlled scrappiness" of the units.


I'm behind on the mystery quilt because I've been working on a signature quilt for a co-worker that is retiring. I couldn't find my walking foot (oh, the joys of moving & living in a small space!) so I'm tying it. I've never tied a quilt before, but I kind of like how it's looking. I'll post pictures when the binding is done.

1 comment:

ForestJane said...

Ohh, the combo of purple, lavender and green for your mystery quilt will be great for Spring. You can send it to me when it's done!