Monday, March 10, 2008

Dear Jane & Doll Quilt Swap II


I mailed my little doll quilt this am. I sure hope the recipient likes it! I managed to make enough 4 patches to make one for myself but haven't made the half square triangle blocks yet. I only thought I would work on both of them at the same time! This little quilt would have looked better hand quilted, but I was out of time and I am still practicing my hand quilting stitch - I hate to send out something that looks bad! I put the binding on in seperate pieces and I will never do that again really didn't care for the end result! Oh well...next time.


I joined the Dear Baby Jane online group and am ashamed to say I am already behind! I was sure I could manage two blocks a week. Anyway, I 'll have to try and catch up this week.

2 comments:

Anina said...

Yes, I'm anxiously awaiting your first blocks... :-)

Sarah said...

Thanks for the Boston suggestions!