Thursday, May 31, 2007

Labels

The topic this week is labels. I must admit I rarely label (like never!) quilts even though I understand the significance of labeling. I have a HP label maker that I have used once for a commissioned quilt, but I did not care for the fabric sheets that you are supposed to use with it. I have seen instructions on how to make your own sheets using muslin and some chemical that you soak it in, but I never seem to remember to buy the supplies when I am out.

I apologise for my lack of posting this month. I've had some personal problems and really haven't had anything to show. Since I hate posting without photos, I just haven't bothered. I've been working on a Bargello for my sister-in-law and a t-shirt quilt for my niece, but neither would make for interesting photos right now.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I know what you mean about the labeling. Of course, I never get past the quilt top.....so LOL

Jeanne said...

Hope your personal life takes a turn for the better very soon!